Went to the Kindy again today... Woke up even earlier today... 6AM because TLynn said we better be there by 730AM... So, pick up TLynn before going to the Kindy... Nothing much different as compare to yesterday... People are still the same... Activities are still almost the same... The different is they were having music class today... It was taught by outside music teacher... and obviously they need to pay extra for that class... But only few of them joining... Yesterday, I was asked to teach Level 2 kids which they are around 4-5 years old... Today, I was asked to helped up to teach and take care of Level 1 and also called Baby group who are just around 2 years old... Among all the kids, I found a kid really cute (he got big round eyes and chubby face...) He is only 2 1/2 years old, smart, brave, mature (as a 2 years old kid) and funny but quite stubborn... He called GOH XIANG... I just call him AH XIANG... hahaa... Something very sad... He ever told me that he don't like me... lol
However, I still took some photos of him...
He doesn't really know I was taking his photo while he is playing... hahaa...
Acting Cool when he knew that I was taking his photo
The "YEAY" pose is taught by TLynn
Ah Xiang and Ah Chern... Ah Chern is a cute guy also but then he likes to cry... and did cry a lot... hahaa... I guess they are the two youngest kids in the kindy...
Teaching Kindy is Not as easy as what I expected... It's because... My english is SUPER SUCKY and yet we have to speak english to them and TEACH THEM ENGLISH! Teaching english is the tougher for me since my vocabulary is SOO~~~ *hrmmm... lol
4 comments:
hahaha.. it's okie.. Practice make perfect.. My communication and witting was so bad as well!! Do u get salary working there?
hahaa... hopefully... I think I can sit down and study with them ooo... hahaa... Of cause got laaa... "tian di xia mei you bai chi de wu can" hahaa... not much laa... but if i jz help up 1 o 2 days thn it's stil ok for thm nt to pay me...
half day RM10... full day RM20...
arhh, he is really cute!!! love him
lols.........
ah girl fast fast born one =x
i wan hugging =P
siao arrr uuu... I'm jz 18 nia laa... wan to born one sudb u 1st lehhh... hahaa... yea... he's really cute...
Post a Comment