Went I reached the Kindy, Chloe was there dy and has started to play with those kids... Some kids are cute but some are really NAUGHTY... Quite a tired day... When those kids were having their afternoon nap, me and Chloe were already like half dead dy... So~ sleepy laaa... somemore, I really think that I'm not good in teaching laa... hahaa... But i'll try to improve and learn how to be a good teacher... And... And... And... Am I look like a MOM??? because when I took care of a kid while she was playing, another kid came with his Dad... and the kid was playing with the kid that I took care... Then, his Dad suddenly asked me a quetion, "Ni de har??? [refer to the kid]
Something you should know
This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
1st day at Kindy
Today... is the first day I work at the kindy... (part time job while waiting for applying to work at my sister's office) It was only Me and Chloe who went to work on Today... I woke up on 630AM but we are only supposed to be there by 8AM... curious of why am I woke up so early??? ok... it's because I'm a road blind person... I have to went there early in case I get loss... if i really get loss, then I still got time to turn and find out the way to go there... Who knows... It really happened! Not to say I get loss but I turned to the wrong way... I was supposed to turn right but I turned left... So i did a BIG turning back to that place AGAIN and turn to the correct way... Luckily, I didn't really late... I was just late for around 10 minutes... I get late also because I went to fill my car's petrol... My sister used it until the meter has gave the signer... That's mean the car would stop at anytime... OMG!!!
Went I reached the Kindy, Chloe was there dy and has started to play with those kids... Some kids are cute but some are really NAUGHTY... Quite a tired day... When those kids were having their afternoon nap, me and Chloe were already like half dead dy... So~ sleepy laaa... somemore, I really think that I'm not good in teaching laa... hahaa... But i'll try to improve and learn how to be a good teacher... And... And... And... Am I look like a MOM??? because when I took care of a kid while she was playing, another kid came with his Dad... and the kid was playing with the kid that I took care... Then, his Dad suddenly asked me a quetion, "Ni de har??? [refer to the kid]" (is it yours???)... I was like WHAT?!?! and said... OH! NONONO... and smile at him... maybe he didn't know I'm the "teacher" there because he didn't see me before... so loo... Haizzz... never mind... I forgive him... hahaa... We were allowed to go home by 5pm... That's my day...
Went I reached the Kindy, Chloe was there dy and has started to play with those kids... Some kids are cute but some are really NAUGHTY... Quite a tired day... When those kids were having their afternoon nap, me and Chloe were already like half dead dy... So~ sleepy laaa... somemore, I really think that I'm not good in teaching laa... hahaa... But i'll try to improve and learn how to be a good teacher... And... And... And... Am I look like a MOM??? because when I took care of a kid while she was playing, another kid came with his Dad... and the kid was playing with the kid that I took care... Then, his Dad suddenly asked me a quetion, "Ni de har??? [refer to the kid]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha....
When u tied up ur hair
wear ur glasses
wear some oldy style clothes
and then taking care of the kids
sure ppl think tat is ur children!
hahaha....jk
wish u enjoy ur job thr ^^
take care =)
haiyoo... bt the problem is... i din even dress up like tat boo... I jz used normal wear lehh... i did wear glasses but din tie up my hair n wear oldy style clothes lehhh... hahaa... dono which part of me look so... hhaaa... thx thx... gd luck in ur exam ^.^ take care, too
HAHAHA.. ngai sii.. XD.. i wanna be a teacher in kindy as well.. ><
hahaa... u like to b tcher kah??? smtm i'm quite scared ooo... I scared 1 day i ll scold thm like hell arrr... cz my patience gt limit 1... over it... I realy ll gt mad... hahaaa...
Post a Comment