Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where is my Best Friend???

Just read my friend's blog just now! I suddenly got a feeling... I feel sad! Don't know why?!?! How good if i got a closest and best friend, too?!?! Just one is enough! Just like them... Wahhh... How good will it be??? Hehee... Actually it's really hard for us to find a best friend who has lots of things are similar with us! (e.g. favourites and thinking) That's why I DON'T REALLY got a best friend ( ever got closest friend! I told her almost all my stuff cause I trust her! But don't think she is my best friend since this year... haizzz... ) but having a lot of close and good friends... Wish that I will also have my closest and best friend one day! Haizzz... *sad~~~ T.T But, can someone tell me how can a best friend be??? Only having lots of similar thing and thinking??? Never argued with each other before??? Know all bout each other stuff??? That's it??? ??? ??? Hrmmm... ... ..

No comments: