Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Went out

Ok.. here i am! updating my blog now! guys, don't complain liao larrr... hehee...

1st, monday morning.
I went to school to get my result. Fany came to pick me up on 9am. When we reached school was quite late dy since all of them were there already... I was still waiting for Nancy at lobby. After got our result, we chit-chat a while at the lobby while thinking of where to go. Owwyea... Nancy cut her hair. Really looks like apple head! *cute hahaa... We went to Petanak to have our breakfast (but since it was quite late dy so consider as brunch dy). We ate "bak kut teh"... But only me, chloe and edina had it... Then we went to Ting&Ting cause edina said she wan to buy glossaries... (that was my 1st time enter there... hahaa...) Then, Unacon at Tabuan and Choice Premier at 101 there... Nancy that amoi arr... Very funny arr... She kept looking at the price of "bao da ren" when we entered every supermarket. hahaa... After that, we went to AFTER THREE just want to find a place to have a drink and chit-chat there... Nancy is the only one who is eating cause we were full dy. Then, chloe received a call from her friend that our timetable for next semester was OUT! oww... everyone was so excited to know it. So, after that we went to school then "chiong" to computer lab. Everyone was nervous... Only me, nancy and chloe found ours. Luckily we are still in the same class. Others were not yet out but surely will be out within this few days. They look like very nervous but don't worry! I believe that we will still in the same class... hehee...

2nd, Wednesday afternoon.
Had our western lunch at edina's house. Edina and lynn were the "chef" on that day... hahaa... Our lunch started on 1pm but I decided to go there early. So my sister brought me there on around 12pm but we went to pick nancy 1st. I thought me and nancy would be the earliest but actually we were the second last... (the boss is always the last). I didn't help on anything cause when I reached there, everything was almost done. So, I just helped to eat only! hahaa... :P We ate spagatti, salad, mash potatoes, chicken with ham&chesse inside, lynn's mysterious dessert and sparkling juice. What I can say is "Yummy~~~" :D really a nice lunch. After lunch, I played snooker with nancy while everyone was in edina's room and chit-chat there. It was my 1st time playing snooker! hahaa... Skill-less... Then we saw edina wearing her dress and had photoshoot! Just like fashion show!!! (adrien and lynn were the photographer). Owhya, I got those photos from edina dy so will upload those photos soon... We (edina, chloe, nancy and me) went to watch "Badman II : Dark Knight" at cinema on 4.30pm. It was really a nice movie ooo... COOL~~~ really very COOL~~~ although at 1st I was totally blur... hahaa... (why always like that arr??? i am always blur at 1st when i watch movie at cinema!)

No comments: