Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged again!

by Deidre

Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly~~ ( formalities )**
  • Nancy
  • Chloe
  • Edina
  • Lynnette
  • Jenny

(Just can only think of 5 people!!! haizzz)

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf
Don't know boo... Never ask before but think should be can GUAAA... hahaa

2 ) Describe urself in one word
Lazy

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Of cause is someone who really loves me lar BUT BUT BUT I have to love him, too if not i will really feel like he is very annoying... (sorry if i'm too "straight" :D)

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I think got BUT not yet until LOVE! Just LIKE!

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Ermmm... If the relationship is maintaining in good condition (or even better) then of cause good larrr... :D

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Still don't have any idea about it but will think of it! good question! hahhaa

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Up to them... Don't care! Just hope that they don't regret!

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Think never

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Depends on what he/she jealous on...

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
WATCH OUT!!! Don't think it is fun to play with people's love!

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1 ) Best place to cry? Bathroom.
2 ) Who do you love the most? Obviously myself larrr... hehee
3 ) Tell us ur dream las night? Can't remember but i'm sure i got dreamed.
4 ) Ever hated someone so bad? YES! but just don't think and don't care anymore!
5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard? Ermmm... Haven't heard of something really big and hurt lar...

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]
:: had a beer with? I didn't drink beer (cause it taste weird)
:: went to the movies with? Ermmm... Long time ago! Not one person but a group of friends
:: talked on the cell phone with? Edina
:: u hugged? A baby girl... (my cousin) *consider??? hahaa
:: u yelled at? My youngest sister (just few hours ago... ...)

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]
>> Kissed sumone? Yea! My cousin... hahaa
>> Sing/sung/song? In the bathroom lar... *consider???
>> Danced crazy? Not really... Just simply danced as exercise... As long as I sweat! hehee

// Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
This afternoon! Angry with my youngest sister because she said I don't have brain! Don't know why i was SO angry!!!
// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
My parents... But depends lehhh! If it's the end of the world then I will call the guy that I really like to let him know I like him... hahaa
// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
All my wish come true! :P
// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Maybe... Can't remember! But if got then don't think it's so serious until blackmailed larrr...
// Are you old fashioned?
Ermmm.... For me, I don't think so! But for other people, I don't know booo...
// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Tell someone I love them! hahaa... It's really hard for me to tell unless I already know how he think.
// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
No idea...

No comments: