Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, July 18, 2008

Simple Tag

by Cherrie

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago arrr... I was still 8 years old... ermm.. Just what a usual 8 years old kid would do lorr!
* Eat
* Study
* Sleep
* Play
* Bully Friend hehee...

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
* See my final exam result (if result good will smile/laugh but if result bad will cry)
* Blogging (together with listeninng to music)
* Watching TV
* Eating, bathing and sleeping (just usual things that will happen on a day)
* Might sign in msn/ebuddy and chat (not sure)

3. 5 snacks I enjoy
* Chocolate
* Nuts
* Corn Chips
* Cookies
* Ice-cream

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
* Travel around the world (1st three places are Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia)
* Study at oversea
* Shopping! Shop for everything I like and wish to have
* Open my own business (e.g. wedding/party planner, house designing&decorating company and .. ... ...)
* Donate 1/4 of the money to help poor people, give 1/4 for my family and keep 2/4 for myself as saving for further used

5. 5 of my bad habits
* Lazy (most serious... hehee)
* Hard to make a decision (will think lots)
* Quite a "loso" person
* Quite a "kiam siap" person
* Quite a hot-tempered person

6. 5 place I have lived
* Obviously my own house larrr
* Grandma's house
* Aunty's house
* Camp/House??? (actually it's a house/building during camping)
* Hotel (during travelling)

7. Jobs I've had
* Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter, Friend, Group member and BLA BLA BLA... hehee
* Student
* Secretary (work at my aunt's company)
* Worker (at my papa's shop)
* Tutor (teach my sister maths and science)

Done !!!Tagging..........
* Nancy
* Edina
* Chloe
* Deidre

No comments: