Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

4 things 1 go *hahaha

It's already 1 week didn't update my blog... because I'M LAZY TO UPDATE IT! hehehe :P
Let me refresh my mind... ... ...

1st thing, Happened on friday.
Just like usual, we went jogging at friendship park. Know what... The person who suggested that on that time was a person who seldom went jogging with us. That person was AUDREY BONG PEI SHING... hahaha so surprise right?!?! We reached there around 7am then start to jog. I got improved though. I run 1 round and walked 3 rounds. :P After that, I got Chloe's car key then drove her SPORT CAR around the park. (Haha! Just kidding... :D How dare I drive sport car! It's just kancil larrr...) Chloe and Adrien were inside the car, too. That was my 1st time driving other people's car and also the 1st time I drive with friends inside. They taught me parking. Haizzz... So sad... FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! hahaha My parking skill really SUPER LOUSSY larrr! Then I tried to drive Adrien's waja also... We were really very "geng" lorrr... Petrol price increase but we still drive here and there. hahaha :D
After jogging, actually audrey wanted to come to my house and watch movie here. But Edina asked us if we wanted to go to her or not since we have nothing to do at home. So we just went to her house with I didn't prepare any clothes to change. (after jogging sure need to change marrr...) At Edina house, we went swimming and stayed in the pool around 3 hours until our hand become "a ma" hand. Haha... Edina's mama "chia" us KFC as our lunch! Thanks mama! :D After lunch, we played Fanny's PS2... COOL MAN! It's really fun! haha... Then MADAM AUDREY BONG asked us to help her with nail painting. I helped her with her right hand while Fanny helped her with her left hand and her foot. She kept complaining what i did for her. Haizzz... I was in blur and sleepy condition though... I already tried my best liao lehhh! Fanny really has good skill in nail art! What she drew is really nice!

Here we are... Took while resting

Audrey and Lynn( a good runner) I like this photo although took by me(skilless) with cheap phone's cameraThey are trying to feed the fishes with "car key" hahahaGuess whe is this guy??? Watch the fish watch until like this... =.="Fanny was feeding the fishes with "shao bao bi" hahah...

2nd thing, Charity sell on Sunday morning.
It was at Civic Centre. (Already forgot the name of the charity sell :D)
We were representing SYEC (Swinburne Young Enterpreneur Club) to help up in the charity sell. We selled Chicken wings, Sausages, Fish balls and Nudgets. Fanny, Edina and Jason really shouted a lots... "Chicken wings... 3 for 10... Nudgets, Fish balls and Sausages... 4 for 10" hahaha... They shouted in different types of language. Really very funny... We done it on around 10am like that. We ordered a drink to wait for lynn at sarawak club because she helped up her friend from other stall. Since no one felt like going home, we went to "walk walk" at kenyalang, hock lee and crown square. We had ou lunch at ELEPHANT! Edina recommanded us a lot of nice foods and they were quite worth it with their price. After lunch, we just had endless walk at hock lee and crown square since we didn't know what to do. At last, they thought of DIY something BUT because of I'm too tired liao so, we just went home liao lorrr... hehehe Very Sorry ^.^

3rd thing, Monday afternoon.
Actually i didn't think of going anywhere since I always went out those few days (scared that my parents will angry if I went out again) During afternoon time, Edina suddenly called me and asked me if i want to go out with her or not because she bored at home until wan to die liao. hahaha... I just said YES since I had nothing to do also. I asked Nancy out together (because long time didn't went out with her liao). Edina came to pick me on around 1.30pm. We went back to school 1st to pass something to our teacher then we went to pick Nancy. I'm still not bad lehhh... I just ever went to Nancy's house once only but I still can remember where is her house :P Nancy really getting pretty!!! She coloured her hair with copper colour. Very suitable for her and that colour make her looks fairer. Hey GUYS!!! Tell you a GOOD NEWS! She is still AVAILABLE ooo... She is still waiting for her MR.Right... hehehhee :P
We went to spring and saw Harry and Lynnette at there. Haha... Kuching really "small" enough! Then, we saw Olivia. We walked together and chit chat while walking. We went to sugarbun. I ate the "Twist" cone Ice-cream... It's really quite cheap larrr as compare to other shops. It only cost RM1.50... I left spring on around 3.45pm because Edina need to pick her friend up.

4th thing, Tuesday "Sushi day" Hahaha
My "small" gang (but Yu An was not coming because need to work and Nancy can't come because needed to go to another friend's house) went to my house to make sushi (actually not making sushi only but have fun here to spend our holidays). Lynnette was the 1st person reached my house and it was around 6.30am... hahaha it's really quite early. Followed by Edina on around 8am, Audrey on around 8.30... Then I received a call from my "Madam" hahaha... I was surprised when she told me she was outside my house (surprised because she told me she was not coming because of transport problem). Hohoho... The "Boss" sure SUPER HAPPY with that SURPRISE! On around 9.30am, Fanny, Lynn, Olivia and Chloe reached my house. AND~ THE "BOSS" who is always late~ reached here on around 10.30am. Then we start to make the sushi... Wowowow... Everyone was really very FULL! We ate LOTS LOTS LOTS of sushi! After that, played Fanny's PS2 again... Then watched KungFu Panda and Rise while doing nail art... hehehe... I'm carelessly spoilt what Fanny drew on my nail. SOO SORRY MY DEAR FANNY! :D I like what Fanny drew on Chloe's nail. It's really very nice. They left my house on around 5pm.

This is what Fanny did for me! Nice rite?! But I spoilt it... haizzz
Sorry... Show you people my FAT hand.. hehehe

OH MY GOD larrr!!! I ate SUPER LOTS within those few days larrr... I'm really getting fatter and fatter!!! *sad

No comments: