just a space where I express my feeling my thought
Something you should know
This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Audrey and Nancy Birthday Celebration (long time ago!!!)
OWH NOO!!! I just realise that I didn't post anything about Audrey and Nancy's Birthday celebration! I just edit those photos then when I want to upload it, something appear on my mind "Huh??? Where is the post about Audrey and Nancy's Birthday Celebration???" hahaa... So sorry! I don't know why I can forgot to post it!!! Haizzz... Old liao! Old liao! hahaa... Anyway, let the time back to April. We celebrate Audrey and Nancy's Birthday on the same day since they are born on April. We celebrate it at my house on around 4pm until 8pm like that... Eat, Talk, Laugh, Play, Watch movie and bla bla bla...
No comments:
Post a Comment