Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relationship Quizzz

by Chloe

1 ) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirt?
* Single

2) Are you happy with that?
*Already used to it... Don't have special feeling but sometimes will wish to have one. hahaa


3 ) Would you still kiss your ex?
*Obviously no larrr cause never got any before!


4 ) Have you ever had your heart broken?
*Maybe got a bit bit when i knew that the guy that i like likes other girl... *sad larrr hehee

5 ) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
*Ermmm... No comment but think depend on the situation larrr...


6) Have you ever talked about marriage?
*Of Cause YES larrr... hahaa! Especially after watching love drama


7) Do you want children?
*Of cause! But not lots and don't naughty! hehee


8) How Many?
*Ermmm... Still so early to say about it! hehee :D


9) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
*Depends!!! If I like him also then of cause YES BUT if not better don't cause I'm sure I will keep a distance from him! I don't wish it to be like that! I prefer we are friend forever! :D


10) Do you want someone you can't have?
*Of cause No lar! What for I want someone I can't have?!?! Make myself sad only!!!


11) Have you ever been in love?
*Nop... But family love of cause got larrr... hahaa


12) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
* Yesh! But think lots of the people don't really care about it after getting marriage.


13) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
*Ermmm... Don't know boooo...


14) Is it a good day?
*Quite

15) What would you say about your most recent ex?
*No answer for this question.


16) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
*Haiyahaa... Another "No answer" question.


17) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
* Not really...

18) Do you believe in love at first sight?
*Nop... (my standard answer)


LUcky bloggie friends to do this QuiZ:
Deidre
Edina
Nancy
Jenny
Lynnette

No comments: