Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, July 20, 2008

My "Madam"

Lots of people asked me the same question! "WHY YOU DIDN'T UPDATE YOUR BLOG???" Okok... Here I am! Updating now! hahaa... By the way, not I don't want to update my blog. It's just that I don't have any idea what to blog. hahaa... So, my MADAM! give me an idea of what can I blog. She asked me to blog about her! hahaa... Okok... Blogging about you now! hahaa... I will try to "squeeze my brain juice" (those who know chinese will understand what I mean... hehee :D) just to blog about YOU~~~ *story START* Let the time back to 14 January 2008. Everthing started to happen since that night! It was our 1st day of Uni Life. We went to our school (Swinburne) to have our 1st lecture which is Malaysian Studies (our lecturer put us aeroplane! other lecturer told us that he didn't receive the mail so don't know there was a lecture! =.=) (okok... forget about that! back to actually what i want to say). That was the 1st time I met her (actually it should be during orientation day but I didn't really see her and talk to her. So that's not consider as met her larrr... hehee) and be friend with her (we can be friend arr, actually need to thank one person which is Miss Luna Chin cause she is the one who introduced us to each other! hahaa... Thanks yea!) Since that time, we (luna, lynnette, me and her) started to study together! eat together! have fun together! chit-chat together! and Bla Bla Bla (just what a gang of friend will do larrr) I still remember the most fun day we spent together was the day that we went to school to do our revision for final exam (Lan Subjects)! I still remember we went there really very early! Actually we book a discussion room to stay inside and study at there but seems like we can't study in a group so she decided to study at individual study area which is outside the room. But don't know why we kept moving in and out, in and out! hahaa... During noon time, Chloe come to find us then nothing special happened lar! Just studied, studied an studied lorrr... After a certain time, she said she felt sleepy so decide to have coffee at Starbucks. We really went there ooo... After that went back to school to continue study. On that time, Lynnette come. Nothing special happened also! After studied until really very tired, we started taking photos! hahaa... She still said don't want at 1st but after that still joined us and took really lots of photos (want to see those photos??? just go to the old post "study or taking photos"). Yea, that was the day which we spent with most fun! hahaa... (don't think we got study anything in that day! hahaa) Owhya! Forgot to say about her! (sorry sorry) She is a girl (obviously). She originally borned in Kuching (i think so! hahaa...) on 05 December 1990. Her ex-school was SMK Sungai Maong. She is really a smart girl who was TOP STUDENT 2007 at SMK Sungai Maong (wowowow... give her a clap) and get all HD for all her exam since January 2008. *fainted and admire :D She was the only child in her family. The subject she likes the most is Chemistry. She get her driving licence already but same as me! We still can't drive on our own! *haiyaha :( She is a tall and cute girl (when she laugh really looks like a kid *just what I think larr...) She is also a good girl (she NEVER went to cinema before! *serious) For her, exam start, coffee life start! (ey, these really test on how much I understand her lehhh!!! hahaa...) OwhOwhOwhya! Forgot to tell why she is my madam! It has to back to the "photos day"! She started to be my madam because she kept asking me to show her those photos we took ( photos were in my phone). She kept saying "next! next! next!" (isn't it sounds like a madam calling her maid to do something??? hahaa...) So, since that time she became my madam! :D Ok... GUESS! Who is SHE??? hahaa... *The END~~~*



Don't know the answer??? just highlight below then you will know... hehee...
KEE JIA JIA (Melanie)

No comments: