Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, July 09, 2008

11 July 2008

OH MY GOD!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
OH~~~ MY GOD!!!

2 MORE DAYS!!!
2 MORE DAYS!!!
2 MORE DAYS!!!

(if i didn't read edina's blog, i'm already forget about "THIS" HAHAHA...)

The Final Exam results of Last Semester will be out on 11 July 2008 (Friday) which is on 2 more days!!! Wowowow... I'm really scared now! Scared until my heart almost POP out liao lorrr... I try to force myself to think positive! THINK POSITIVE!!! but my mind keep appearing those negative thing! Urghhh!!! What can I do??? T.T
Hopefully there is NO any "N" in MY result list!!! Hope Hope Hope SO!!! God Bless arrr......

Hope to see you all in class during next semester!!!

No comments: