Mama was back from Perth last night... Was expecting something different from her/Perth...
But... Know what she brounght back for us??? Nothing much but... ... ...
But... Know what she brounght back for us??? Nothing much but... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ...
... .... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... .... .... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ..
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... .. ...
... ... ... ..
.. ... ....
.. ... .
...
CHOCOLATE!!!
CHOCOLATE!!!
Some More CHOCOLATE!!!

Some CANDIES


More and More CHOCOLATE!!!

A lot A lot of CHOCOLATE!!!
CHOCOLATE again!!!
*Wonder how much weight I'm going to put on!?!?!? OH NO!!!
LOL
She brought back a box of fruits, too...
Avocado and don't know what's it called??? Not Tomato...
It's sweet
I didn't know that there was STILL an apple tree at my house "garden" there since long time ago... I just knew it when mama told me that I can plug it and eat it... (i thought the tree "died" long time ago?!??)
It's not the type of apple that we usually see at the market... It's not big and even the tree is not big, too...
It's just a small apple tree and the apples are so so so small and tiny...
Didn't manage to plug and eat it... I found it very cute... hahaa...




A lot A lot of CHOCOLATE!!!
CHOCOLATE again!!!
*Wonder how much weight I'm going to put on!?!?!? OH NO!!!LOL
She brought back a box of fruits, too...
Avocado and don't know what's it called??? Not Tomato...
It's sweetI didn't know that there was STILL an apple tree at my house "garden" there since long time ago... I just knew it when mama told me that I can plug it and eat it... (i thought the tree "died" long time ago?!??)
It's not the type of apple that we usually see at the market... It's not big and even the tree is not big, too...
It's just a small apple tree and the apples are so so so small and tiny...
Didn't manage to plug and eat it... I found it very cute... hahaa...



2 comments:
the orange thingy taste really good.. =) i'll try to find out wad that's call.. hahaha
hahaaa... yeapp... it tastes gd n sweet.. i don't know what it called in mandarin oso... hahaa...
wonder wad ur mum bought back for u guys??? my mum bouhgt super lots of chocolate!!! my goodness... going to gain a lot a lot a lot of weight... sigh
Post a Comment