OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD~~~
Bau is FLOODED NOW due to the NON STOP raining this few days...
Based on what my parents said and what i saw from the newspaper, Bau is having serious Flood now... Even those places which usually wouldn't get flood also having kinda serious flood now... I just can't stop to say OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Almost everywhere is filled with water...
Quite lucky that my shop house area doesn't get flood but the road there is filled with water dy... I think I should pray hard for stopping the rain before it submerge the whole Bau... (*choi choi choi... touch wood)
Bau is FLOODED NOW due to the NON STOP raining this few days...
Based on what my parents said and what i saw from the newspaper, Bau is having serious Flood now... Even those places which usually wouldn't get flood also having kinda serious flood now... I just can't stop to say OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Almost everywhere is filled with water...
Quite lucky that my shop house area doesn't get flood but the road there is filled with water dy... I think I should pray hard for stopping the rain before it submerge the whole Bau... (*choi choi choi... touch wood)

No comments:
Post a Comment