Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Hair Style

Chinese New Year is coming soon... 5 more days to go... (sounds excited?!?! OKOK nia loo... Not very... hahaa)
Went to An Fait?!?! (not sure how to spell) at Jalan Song there to have a new hair style last saturday...
Decided to have a new hair style... First is to welcome the coming of Chinese New Year and Second is because I hate my old and messy hair style last time... hehee
No photo for my new hair style... But you guys will have the chance to see it when we meet up again... hehee(although few of them saw it dy)
I can describe it to let you guys imagine...
Ermmm... It's blonde in colour (i dyed it again)
Not really shorter than my previous short hair... because the length is still there but having more layer... I guess that's all...
Know what my sister said about my hair?!?!
She said "You look like Les..."
WHAT?!?!?!?! AM I?!?!?! but i'm kinda like the hair style now although i wasn't that satisfy when my new hair style was done...

No comments: