My PAPA... hehee

Took this photo during the 1st day of CNY 2008
(I look kinda weird without my spectacle here =.=")
Wearing singlet is always his style at home
He got tons of BLUE singlet in his wardrobe
hehee
5th of January - My papa's birthday... but we celebrated it on the 4th of January since it's sunday and everyone is at home... We supposed to celebrate his lunar birthday but because he wasn't feeling well on that day... So, we just celebrated his birthday instead of lunar birthday...
Had kinda a simple dinner at home because he doesn't really like to eat outside... So, bought Pizza instead of cake... That was what my mama suggested... because it's really kinda hard for us to finish a cake... hahaa
The foods on that night... Kinda simple and little right... but everyone was super duper full when finishing everything...1. Super Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut
2. Tomatoes with mixture of Mayonese&Chicken&CrabMeat inside it and Cheese on the top... I guess it got its own name... just I don't know only... Or that's my mama own recipe??? hrmmm... I have no idea... hahaa
3. Fried Taufu with don't know what meat inside... i guess it's my mama's own recipe... It looks weird but taste nice...
Tata~~~ enjoyed the dinner...
My parents
Let me introduce to you another person... "Ah Shang" (see how she looks like when she is at home) Here you are... I told you i will upload this photo and YEA!!! I REALLY DO SO!!! hahaa
This is what me and my younger sister got for my papa - Bla Bla Bla brand of formal belt (of cause not super grand one laa... NO money laa me... hahaa)Both my elder sister bought him a Shirt but i didn't take any photo of it
HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!
(Oppsss... Everyone know about his age dy... hehee)
No comments:
Post a Comment