Quickly went home after that to get myself ready to Edina's house...
She invited us to her house to attend her cousin's wedding lunch even though no one here know her cousin... hahaa...
Know how "geng" was me??? I only used up half an hour to choose clothes, take bath and make up... But end up... Simply wear because Edina said we were late for it (it was just only 12PM) Everyone went off dy... Includes the bride and bridegroom were going to bride's house dy... So, Nevermind~~~ We just went there to have our lunch... But we did meet the bride and the bridegroom before we went off... They are really well match... Bride is pretty and bridegroom is handsome... hehee CONGRATULATION to both of you... LOVE FOREVER...
Camwhoring time again... hiak hiak hiak... Since nothing to do in Edina's room, I "invited" everyone to camwhore with me... hahaa
ME!!! Sorry for being so vain... hahaa


Me and "Xiao Xiao Ren" - Fany

Chloe, Me and Fany

Audrey, Me and Fany
*KISS KISS KISS
(Audrey didn't really take photos because I guess she's not as vain as us... hahaa)

Me, Chloe, Audrey and Fany
Right : We were trying to make an effect of I'm kissing Chloe while Fany's kissing Audrey... But it seems like FAil... hahaa

Edina (the host) finally here to take photos with us...
Edina, Me and Fany

Everyone who went to the lunch is here except Russell
Chloe, Fany, Me, Audrey, Olivia and Edina herself
Everyone tried to squeese into the photo... hahaa
Started to be crazy after a while... Took some funny photos
LET's BULLY EDINA!!! Hiak hiak hiak








Pity her... See her messy hair... hahaa
Be Friend again after bullying her... Kinda like this photo
AND THIS... Funny... hahaa
Edina took her funny sitting pose... she didn't realise
Audrey... So~~~ Relax when sitting down... hahaa
*I know It will sounds stupid but~~~ I JUST REALISED I CAN CHANGE THE SIZE OF THE PHOTOS!!! hehee... Will put those photos Big Big next time so that you guys can see clearly... Especially for those photos that I combined them together... I guess it wouldn't be super tiny and unclear dy... hehee
No comments:
Post a Comment