Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally meet again

Went to Kado Cafe which is located at somewhere near Crown Square to have lunch with my uni gang this afternoon since we didn't meet up each other for almost a week... It was only 6 of us but it supposed to be 10 of us (because Audrey, Fany, Olivia and YuAn can't make it)

TLynn, Edina and Nancy... The cooperative group which let me took their photo
Especially the Brown Shirt girl... She is the one who "squeesed" in the photo first... hahaa

Andrien and Chloe
What do you think their pose look like??? hahaa

My Beef Spaghetti - RM6.90
The amount is quite OK... Quite full after finishing the whole plate

My Honey Green Tea - RM3.80
I thought it was HOT not Cold... =.="
I did orderd a plate of Spring Onion Pancake - RM2.50, too
I thought it's crispy type but IT'S TOTALLY NO!!! =.="

The entrance of where we sit... This place is located at the corner
If you are observant enough, you will see there is two heart shape made by sea shells and hanging at the window there

After finishing our meal and chit-chatting there, played aeroplane game
It's cute laa... The aeroplanes got wheels and they are in bigger size... hahaa


What I can say about that cafe is... the environment there is nice and the price of the foods/drinks is reasonable and taste OK... It's really another nice place to hang out with friends... Since by that time it wasn't a lot of people there, we just sit at there... chit chatting there and played the aeroplane game for around 3 hours... hahaa... I guess this is the first cafe that I stayed for such a long time...

Went to The Spring to meet up my mama and aunty on 4pm after leaving the cafe... I saw a clown there... Fann Wong will be going to The Spring on 830PM... Can't meet her because impossible that I have to do nothing there just to wait until 830PM baa... Haiyoo... hahaa

Went to 688 and Supersave just now to look for CNY decoration stuffs... WAH!!! Both places really full of CNY stuffs... and of cause the CNY FEELING... hahaa

2 more weeks to go... 14 days more to go...


*FYI, there is two sides of sitting places at Kado Cafe... One is... the place that you see when you enter the cafe... Another one is... you have to go deeper on your right hand side when you are facing the counter

No comments: