Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Apologize

An BIG/HUGE/LARGE/DEEP/TRUE/GREAT Apologize for didn't update my blog for such a long long long time until my blog is almost dead liao... sorry! hehee... Anyway, the reason of me didn't update my blog is I was fully concentrate in watching MOONLIGHT RESONANCE - a Hong Kong Drama which is very nice... I used up less than one week just to finish 40 Episodes (full)... After that... because of my laziness... I did last minutes work again... I was busy with my english assignment which is due on this friday... So, this week is quite impossible for me to update my blog. I will upload some post of what has happened within this few weeks... hehee... Be patient!

  • Moon cake-making with friends before moon cake festival

No comments: