Organized by Swinburne Yoga Club
On 4th October 2008
Get ourself ready at school early in the morning...
Arrived at Kem Permai on around 9.30 am with heavy rain but it doesn't spoilt our mood to have fun there.
Just follow our schedule and every activities are still carrying on quite smoothly. Thank for all the co-operation from all the participants and committees (i know that's what the OC-Miss TEO LYNN want to say. So, I help her to say it out) hahaa...
View those photos then you will know what was happening on that day...
Get ready at school... Did registration while waiting for the bus to come


In the Bus... Everyone seems like quite busy talking to each other...

Yoga Session (Indoor)
(Outdoor) at beach... try on balancing
Games started! Enjoy and Have Fun!!! hehee...





Prizes giving time... The winner is yellow group
Random photos...
I'm getting darker and darker loo... And get hurt again by the stupid big stone when I walked in the sea... My legs is really super ugly now! Haizzz... sad laaa... But I enjoyed myself there... It's really fun! hahaa... Hopefully we will have another event coming soon... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment