Guessing what am I doing now??? Hrmmm... Obviously except blogging laa... This can't be counted... Not studying... (I am suppose to study now... But... Haizzz...) Not watching TV program... Not Chatting... Not Playing games... Not viewing Fs/Fb/Blog...(I know these would be what's most of the people think... No need for me to tell the reason laa... You guy surely know... :P) I AM LISTENING TO MUSIC/SONGS NOW!!! It's really a nice activity when you feel bored/free/lonely/sad/happy/emo/whatever mood you have laa... lol... As long as you have a electronic player (like iPod, laptop, radio, handphone or ...) that can play Music/Songs... Then, you can enjoy it... It is one of my favourite activities when I have nothing to do or even I got lotsa things to do also... lol... But of cause it need to depend on what song you play and what mood you have on that time laa... It's nice when the song you play suit your mood on that time... Anyway, recommend you guys some Music/Songs that I think is nice...
- 稻香 (周杰伦)
- 彩虹 (周杰伦)
- 傻瓜 (温岚)
- 记号 (菲比)
- 抱歉 (陈势安)
- 理由 (神木与瞳)
- 时光机 (周杰伦)
- 猜不透 (丁当)
- 我不配 (周杰伦)
- 草戒指 (神木与瞳)
- 同手同脚 (温岚)
- 不想懂得 (张韶涵)
- 我不会唱歌 (罗志祥)
- 会呼吸的痛 (梁静茹)
- 越爱越难过 (吴克群)
- 再见小时候 (南拳妈妈)
- 说好的幸福呢 (周杰伦)
- 思念是一种病 (张震岳)
- Against all odds (Westlife & Mariah Carey)
- Beautiful Love (蔡健雅)
- Beauty and the Beast (Disney's Movie)
- Claudine (Maksim)
- Dance with my daddy (OST)
- First Love (Utada Hikaru)
- Forever In (Kenny G)
- Hero (Mariah Carey)
- Inconsolable (Backstreet Boy)
- I'm Alive (Celine Dion)
- Love paradise (陈慧琳)
- Moon River (Jessica Simpson)
- My heart will go on (Titanic)
- Never had a dream come true (S Club 7)
- One Step at a Time (Jordin Sparks)
- Reflections - Mulan (Christina Aguilera)
- Take a Bow (Rihanna)
- Tears in heaven (Eric Clapton)
- They long to be close to you (Carpenters)
- Vincent (Don McLean)
- Waiting (BoA)
- When you tell me that you love me (Weslife & Diana Ross)
- ............................................................................................ (Still got some but I can't remember :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment