Hey Hey... I'm here! Updating my blog now! hehee... Had another "swimming" day at Edina's house on the second day of Raya which is 2 October 2008. The purpose of swimming is to execise so that we will look better in Prom Night but then it seems like useless for me because I ate super lots during the lunch! haizzz... Anyway, only me, lynn, fanny, audrey and chloe went to her house... We went there since 9am until 6pm... *such a long time right?! Curious of what can we do on such a long time right??? hohoho... I had lots of fun there... Other than swim for the whole morning, we dance, sing, eat, drink and bla bla bla... It's really fun! Everyone is high until almost crazy... hahaa... And of cause, we wouldn't forget to have camwhoring laaa... 
Having Cap/Hat show! hahaa...
What the funny photos??!?! hahaa... But i like them because they look Funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment