Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy week

What a tired and stress week... No online... No TV... No going out... No entertainment... Just because of TEST! =.=
Just finished my Accounting and Law test this morning and afternoon... For accounting, hopefully don't have any STUPIAK careless mistake... For Law, don't know what to say cause i already knew that i did something wrong liao... N the thing that make me super angry is I rubbed off the CORRECT! CORRECT answer! then wrote down the WRONG answer! How stupid I am?!?!?! =.= *urghhhh
It's OVER~~~ OVER~~~ Don't want to think anymore!!! (but it keeps appearing in my mind... haizzz...)
Still got marketing test, another accounting test and english assignment waiting for me to finish them... I think i will going to busy until the end of this semester which means after final exam where i would have a long long holidays (I think so)

No comments: