Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, October 27, 2008

The 100 post

This is my 100th post... It is suppose to be a happy post... But it seems like going to be a sad and emo post... I have nothing much to say... What i can to say is "I am SORRY of what I did that hurt you so much... SORRY!!! seriously SORRY!!!" ~~~haizzzz~~~


p/s: People, Don't be too friend with me... I'm very scared that i might disappointed you! So, if i did something wrong, please let me know... Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From time to time, we tend to hurt our friends feelings or disappoint them. But i believe that, friends would always forgive you, thats why you call them yourself. And i think its better for people to tell their friends when they were hurt by their words or actions, so that way they would know their mistake and change,as well as apologizing to you.

-anide- said...

Well said anonymous... Kwee, what happen? Wanna share?

K wee said...

To anonymous

I know... I agree and thankz anyway even though i dono who r u...