Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, August 21, 2008

Teo Lynn's 18 bday...

P/S: READ FROM THE BOTTOM... PLEASE... Thank You for you cooperation... hehee...


Here is another two Sibu girls come... Ke Ying and Jacelyn (since they just live opposite to westwood, so, lynn asked them to come)

Here we are... Olivia, Andrien and Russel came after us... (actually they went there quite late... It was like we almost finish our food then they reached...)

Haiyoo... I was the ONLY one who look at the camera... Everyone was so busy talking at there... Even I had pointed on the camera asking them to look at it but nobody cares about me... nevermind...

Hey~ Hey~ Hey~ They were trying to make funny face...

See... What a big contrast! She is too pretty laa... Actually I should photoshop it before I upload it but I'm skill-less in photoshopping...

5th, because I had another new LOVER... LYNN... hahaa...

4th, I GONNA KILL YOU!!! *hiak hiak hiak

3rd, I LOVE YOU my darling... Love you forever...


2nd, we were STILL very sweet...


1st, See... How sweet we are...

I just realise that these 5 photos can be connected...

"NeNeNiBuBu... You can't reach it..." (This is what appeared in Edina's mind) hahaa...

"I punch you!" That's what Edina and Lynn did...

What?!?!?! WHat taste so nice??? Until you see her face like that!!!

See... She is gonna eat it... See how big is her mouth!

Andrien's garlic bread... (curious right?!?! He ONLY ordered this... hahaa... He still dare to say Lynn "kiam siap")

Chloe's Spagatti

Fany and Edina's Food... They each has one... (I forgot the name also... "Just see the menu, got a food which contain three types of meat... That's it... " hahaa... That's what Edina told Russel when he asked what Edina eat?! hahaa... It's actually lamb chop, pork chop and steak...)

Chloe's Chicken Chop...

Me and Lynn's Fish and Chips (We share the food because we were not that hungry)

Deidre's food (I forgot what name is it... It's something like toast with ham and bla bla bla...)
Mushroom soup... Edina's favourite... Want to know where got delicious mushroon soup??? Can ask her... She will tell... hehee
These are the foods that we ordered...
These are the drinks that we ordered (I ordered Ice Lemon Tea)

Me and Edina (See that girl... Got big business arrr... Still in a call while taking photo with me)

Here I am... Tata~~~ Waiting for the food to come...

Those who went there first including me... (left: Edina, Deidre, Chloe, Lynn & Fany)

This is where we went... "WESTWOOD" (See... a pretty model posting at there :P)

After the surprising cake-cutting ceremony in the morning... :D We went our for dinner again after class...
Owhhh... Try not to put them together cause they sure will fight... :P
Then, suddenly ... *say cheese... hahaa...
Everyone was concentrate on the "meeting" hahaa...
See the card that I hold... So small... But it's not one of the 7 cards larrr... Olivia just bought it for FUN~

Finally, DONE!!! Everyone showed out one card.
See both of them... Thinking of what to write... THink! Think! THInk!
This is what Edina left on one of the card... A girl with SUPER HOT BODY~~~ hahaa...
See how messy was the table that we used???
Andrien was telling something while everyone was busy on leaving message.
Leaving message in every single cards (there was 7 birthday cards that stand for T E O L Y N N = 7 words)

BEFORE a plan going on, there must be a preparation carrying on. So, Here is our preparation...

Threw it into rubbish bin... How good is she?! She didn't throw it anywhere lehhh! She threw it into the rubbish bin lehhh...

"korek" the thing inside... Then, ... ... ...

Just took off the paper that cover on it... And ... ... ...

It still doesn't work... So, ... ... ... (see her face... *geram betul)
At Last, Edina trying to "pop" that thing... (it didn't works when we were trying to surprise her...)


Everyone was busy eating the cake...

"Cake-Giving" time!
Just chilled at there...
Her birthday cake from Taiwan Cake house... Chocolate ??? (I forgot the name dy... hehee)

See her face... Look like "Yummy~~~ I want to eat the cake NOW!!!" hahaa...

She was making wishes after we sang birthday song... Wonder what she wish??? hmm... :P
Finally, the birthday girl is here...
See them... hahaa... Trying to hide here and there... Just like having mission...
See us! Trying to hide from lynn so that she wouldn't know we were there until she reached there.
The cake and the candles... If we can lighted up the candles, how nice will it be??? But the wind-blow was too strong...


Here it is... How the errow be sticken at their properties... hahaa... While we did that, those a pek and a mah who walked passed there looking at what we were doing and some of them even read on what we wrote on it. hahaa... By the way, see the background! See how dark is it!

The errow as the hints for her to know where are those cards at?! Can you see what is written on the paper??? YEA! It's her name... TEO LYNN...
Everyone was trying the best to light up the candle...

Nancy and Audrey. Sticking the birthday card. (don't know what is the purpose??? nevermind... you will know it later...)
WOKEH!!! Here we are... at friendship park EARLY in the morning. Everyone started to do their job.

Yesterday was our lovely MISS TEO LYNN sweet 18 birthday. (the date of her birthday was 20.08.2008... what a special day?! hahaa...) We planned to have a surprise birthday for her. So, chloe told lynn that she going to jog on Wednesday morning and asked her to jog together. So, our surprising plan start... I woke up early in the morning (it was super early OK!!! I woke up on 4.30AM... AM... *you didn't see it wrongly... It's true! It's 4.30AM...) and get ready to be at friendship park before 5.30AM. We started to do everything while there was still very dark but quite curious that there was already got people jogging at there. *I'm quite lazy to say too much so lets the photos talk... hehee ^>^

No comments: