Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, August 31, 2008

Manicure

Went to have manicure with my sister. She keep asking if I wanted to go with her or not because she already feel like trying it since long time ago. (actually don't feel like doing because it's quite expensice for me... hehee... but since she said she will pay for me... so, i just follow her there lo...) We went to TOP NAILS at Crown Square. We reached there on around 2.10pm and went back on around 4pm... It means that we took around 1 1/2 hours done our nails. (but mine one is faster than my sister's one cause i just did my hand while she did her foot... mine one just took around 1 hour) I will prefer doing foot than hand because it is more enjoyable... hahaa... and obviously it cost more laaa... As what I saw in the list :

  • Classic manicure - RM 23
  • Classic pedicure - 33
  • French manicure - RM 28
  • French pedicure - RM 38
  • Nail art - RM 5 per nail (if i'm not wrong)
  • etc... (can't remember the others)
Total up RM 66 that my sister had paid... (actually it was only RM56 but since she asked to scrup her dead skin so charge RM10 more...)

It's worth it??? I don't know! Because that was the 1st time I went there...

This is how it looks like... I had chose to use glitter light brown colour...

A closer view of it... hehee...

I am quite satisfy with it laaa...

No comments: