Have my tutorial starting on today. Got my 1st marketing tutorial this afternoon. I found that marketing is not that easy lehhh... Accounting also, not as easy as maths anymore. Law also! I can't understand what the lecturer was talking about?!?! *OOppss! forgot to mention that this semester, i'm taking 4 subjects which is accounting, marketing, law and english. Hopefully everything will be fine. Hopefully i have improvement from last semester. :D
Anyway, I received a forward mail from my friend. It was talking about how cruel were the japanese soldiers during world war II. They were really inhumane. They just intercept Chinese women on the street, bounded the women on a chair and gang raped, murdered those women after raping them, directly cut the man's head down when he was still alive, used live people to hone the spearing skills of the soldiers, they even burned alive the chinese and so on. What the hell is that?!?! *isshhhh (wouldn't post those pictures cause it's really very disgusting and make people angry!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment