Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Facial treatment

My 2nd sister went to Sibu already (go to work). My mum and youngest sister accompany her to there to help settle her thing and also considered as travelling and visiting my aunty laa. hahaa... (I can't go because I still need to go to school :( but nvm! my mum allow me to go anytime I want since my sister is there) Anyway, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU! hehee...

I went to do facial treatment with my eldest sister at Agape, Kuching. I'm quite satisfied with the service there (that was my 1st time doing facial treatment) I used up 1 hour and 10 minutes at there just to do my face (treatment, message and eyebrown trimming) (actully it should be 1 hour 30 minutes for each facial treatment but since there was a lot of people did the appointment so, they shorten the time. But it's enough already). The "product" that they put on my face was hydra... (i forgot the name already... hahaa... but i know it was something like moisturing my face so that my face will rich in water) (there is actually 4 types of "product" - for allergy skin, hydrating skin, remove dark "dots" and ... which it's depends on your skin problem. Don't worry if you don't know which product to use because the beutician will choose for you based on your skin problem) The environment is very comfortable (although it's not big) until I was seriously falled as sleep while putting mask on my face. The message is quite nice but just sometimes it was really painful. hahaa...
The actually price is RM 149 NOW. I did the treatment for FREE because my sister got FREE VOUCHER for RM 120 (they bought some other product from them that why she got the voucher) but but but the promotion only last for 3 days which is LAST Friday(15/08/2008), Saturday(16/08/2008) and Sunday (17/08/2008). Obviously today is the last day. But then, I heard the promoter said that they are doing a promotion now. If you sign up for it, you will get the treatment with the "product" in cheaper price which cost RM 14.. .. (I forgot already! Sorry) for 10 times treatment and free a tools (its actual cost is RM210) which you use it on your face, it will helps to increase the rate of absorption of the moisturiser into your face. The original cost for the 10 times treament is Rm2088 without sign up for the promotion. (I didn't sign up cause I didn't have so much money lehhh... somemore, I don't think I have the the time to go)
Anyone who is interested can have a try.

AGAPE BEAUTY CENTRE
Lot 11870, first floor, Block 16, KCLD Sublot 3, No. 105, Jln Tun Jugah.
Business hours : 9am-7pm (Monday to Saturday) 9am-6pm (Sunday)
Contact No. : 016-8935527 (Joanne Lim) (to do the appointment)

No comments: