Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nothing

Why am I so lazy?!?!?! I don't understand why...
Everyone is "K-Ing" Microeconomics Book... but what am I doing now???
NOTHING!!! My goodness... sigh sigh sigh...

Kinda addicted to Japanese Anime or Series recently...
I want Detective type of Series!!! Do let me know any nice Japenese Detective type of series... Hehee... Thankiu...

Mama's going Perth in this coming Monday... Travelling...
Wonder when can I get out from the "cage"... I'm really stuck in Kuching for SUPER LONG already... No more travelling for me since 5 years ago... Pity me right?!!?!? sigh...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

i hope i could go.. =(!!! it's so unfair.. A and B are going!~
Jia you ^_^ laziness wasnt too bad, relax~

K wee said...

A and B???
Ur mum and my mum??? hahaa...
I wish i cn go oso bt... sigh...
u r better lehh... at least u r going paris soon rite???