Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm lazy

I A M S U P E R D U P E R L A Z Y N O W ! ! !
I D O N ' T W A N N A D O A N Y T H I N G ! ! !
N O A S S I G N M E N T ! ! !
N O R E V I S I O N ! ! !
N O H O M E W O R K ! ! !
J U S T R E S T ! ! !
L E T M Y B R A I N S T A Y B L A N K F O R A W H I L E ! ! !


Like NaNcy's handphone - K800i recently...
Love its camera... Although the megapixel is not very high but i like the effect & the quality of the photos taken by the camera...
(Don't perasan arr Nancy... I'm talking about your handphone not you... hahaa)

No comments: