Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Relief

I'M RELIEF! Not 100% but at least 50%...
Most of the assignments, quizs and tests were done... YooHoo~~~

Did you ever think of what would you do when you are TOO STRESS???
I believe anything is possible to happen...
But stress doesn't make thing works at the right way...
So, we shouldn't feel stress!!! (say nia... I stress the most among my group members!!!)
The best way to release stress is LAUGH!!! Laugh as loud as you can!!! Laugh as much as you can!!!

Was busy doing our second last assignment/last group assignment - Marketing Concept Assignment these few days...
The night before the due date is the most stressful night that can really make you cry if you really can't finish your assignment...
STRESS really did visit us but luckily we managed to done it by 11 hours before the "due time - 12pm 20/5/2009 wednesday"
While everyone was super sien with the assignment, Fany randomly/suddenly found out a few of her high school photos... Then, a random thought came across her mind... She digged out her high school uniform and ... ... .... (continue reading then you will know what happen... hahaa)


We had Lodge school uniform "Fashion show"... hahaa

Don't get shock of our random action...
I guess everyone was too stress and need some fun to make us feel better...


The SEXY girl

Am I look like a Lodgian??? hahaa...

It was really a different feeling when putting on this uniform compared to my own high school uniform

The uniform is really too big for her... "You need to eat more laa Miss NaCy!!!"

Fake Lodgian... All the name tag are the same - Fanny Lau

Really got high school feeling loo...

Was laughing like hell during the "Fashion Show"... Hahaa
After releasing enough stress, it was the time for us to get back to our assignment..
Was staying over at Fany's house "this morning" (by the time we done our assignment, it was 1AM dy)
That's it... Our stress but fun period of time...


p/s: I have to apologize to you guys...
I'M SORRY!!! my mood swing very fast recently and kinda hot-tempered recently... I guess I was too stress dy...
I have to say... It's fun and nice working with you guys... Looking forward to next semester... Hope we got the chance to work together again... Hehee...

No comments: