Too much to think about..
Too many to work on..
That's how my life recently..
No idea on what, where and how should I start this post..
I guess I wouldn't talk about those tidy little small things which messed up my life lately as everything is no longer a present tense..
Let me share with you how i spent my mid-term break this time..
No part time job.. No stress on assignment or test.. No family vacation.. etc
It was all about CPA ASC.. and yeah! CPA ASC "Young Apprentice Program" was a success..
Glad to see all the participants were SUPER cooperative and managed to make a lot of new friends..
Preparation..
Kuching City Hunt Trial..
It was fun walking around Kuching and noticed something which I wouldn't notice normally..
Know what.. I realised i'm really a "suapa lao" as i didn't know there's such shop/thing exist in Kuching.. LOL..
Sorry about that.. I know i should be more aware of issues surrounded me :D

"YAP" was a 2 days 1 night event which held at Lime Tree Hotel, Kuching..

(FYI, the environment there is really good :)
Owhyea.. I would like to emphasize on this part.. LOL
We had a very special talk during the event - Self Awareness Talk..
Instead of inviting speakers who are going to talk about entrepreneurship or accounting or business etc.. we invited speakers who are grooming consultants..
The topic wasn't on how to make up, how to style your hair or how to be a style person..
but it was more to wardrobe management which enable us to know what kind of outfit suits us..
The purpose was to improve a person's self confident through dress up..
Isn't it a very special talk?! LOL

Anyway, too much for me to talk about if I really talk about the event in detailed..
Just wanna share with you some photos which I really LOVE..
I enjoyed organising events.. I enjoyed spending time with the people..
Just can't stop laughing mixing with this bunch of funny people :D
Anyway, gotto go now.. Time for bed.. Nite Nite..
Til then..









No comments:
Post a Comment