Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, October 24, 2010

something I wanna share

"MOOD" is really unpredictable..
you can't predict how would you feel at the next second..
you feel happy at this moment but you might turn down the next second..

none of us likes to be down/sad/upset/unhappy/angry etc..
however, it's unavoidable..
what we can do is overcome it..


sleep is my first option to overcome it..
I can feel the world belongs to me once i close my eyes..
I can think whatever I want without any distraction..
I would say it's a good option to calm yourself down and from there, do an analysis..
For instance, analyze what made you feel angry.. why would you need to be so angry.. what's the negative outcome if you continue to be angry.. what's the positive outcome if you forget about it and be happy.. hundred and thousand of questions & answers you can think of to cheer yourself up..


listeners or/and advisors is my second option..
I love talking to people who i trust and able to give me good advices once i feel down..
I would say they are my listeners or/and advisors instead of soul mates..
as most of the times, I just need someone to listen to me and cheer me up.. I didn't expect them to share their thoughts with me..
I'm glad that I have a few.. They are really good listeners or/and advisors..
if you found someone/people who you can completely trust and share your happiness/sadness with.. then, CONGRATULATION.. you have found yours :)
just share with them.. i believe they are willing to listen to you..

Friends, I might not be a good advisor but i'm willing to be your listener.. You may approach me if you need someone to talk to :)


blogging is my third option..
whenever i have thought or feeling which i don't know how to share it with people, i would choose to blog about it..
I don't mind if there's no listener.. no advises..
as I just need a place to express it instead of keeping it in my heart..


exercise is my last option..
if the above 3 options do not work on me, i would choose to express my feeling by sweating as much as possible..
so, exercise is the best way to make me sweat..
all the anger, the unhappiness would follow my sweat flow out from my sweat pores.. LOL


the reason I post this is that.. I was kinda moody the whole day without any reason..
I chose to blog about it because.. like I said, I just wanna express my feeling and I don't know how to share it with people..
at the same time, I actually wanna share with you all how I usually overcome the unhappy moments :)
hope this will help you guys as well or at least a bit..
or you can find your own comfort ways..


Cheers :D

No comments: