Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally... I'm updating my blog

SOrry SOrry SOrry SOrry SOrry
Hundred... Thousand of SOrry for letting my blog to DIE like that...
Like what Chloe said... How am I going to graduate like this if I keep staying on the 1st day of Degree life... hahahaa... so funny laa... (*but touch wood laa amoi... I wanna graduate successfully OK!!! hahaa)
OK then... Here I am... Updating my blog...
I have to tell the reasonS... WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? WHY AM I NOT UPDATING MY BLOG RECENTLY???
BECAUSE...
1. Busy with school works - homework... assignments (soon soon)... quizeS (soon)... Mid-term test (will come very FAST)... FINAL EXAM (will come ONE DAY)

2. Kinda tired and sleepy everyday... Don't know why??? Old dy i guess...
MUST HAVE 8 hours sleeping time per day... Can't more or less than that...

3. INTERNET CONNECTION!!! GOT HUGE PROBLEM with it!!! Can't access internet for 4 DAYS!!! 4 DAYS!!! My goodness... Can't live without internet when I'm bored...

I guess my blog is going to DIE again SOON~~~ hahaa... SORRY~~~ when try (not try my best arr) to update often...

No comments: