Wow... amazing! I had save our earth! hahaa... I did my part to off the lights as much as I can... and YEAH! I off 95% of the lights in my house... Not bad lehhh... hahaa
(EARTH HOUR - 28 March 2009 - 830PM until 930PM)
Anyway, I feel sad for my mama that she go through 10 months hard time and few minutes hardest time to bring me to this world... Did you ever see your mother get angry until tearing??? I dare to say YESH! I DID!!! and YESH! I'M THE ONE who make her tearing... She was already tired working/helping my papa at shop and yet... still need to do houseworks after coming home... I know it's really tiring... but what did I help??? answer is NOTHING! I have to say sorry that I wasn't being borned to LOVE Houseworks... sigh sigh sigh... I know I shouldn't be so lazy to do houseworks as i'm part of the family who should care about the house...
OK... will try to do it next time... do it AUTOMATICALLY
(it doesn't mean I never do housework before hoo... I did but seldom... it's depending on my "cleaning" mood... when it comes, i can help to clean the WHOLE house... but when it doesn't come, I don't even want to wash a spoon...)
LAZINESS = 100%
No comments:
Post a Comment