Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Remember These???

seShow you guys something that might remind you of something sweet and happy during your childhood time.

Remember THESE???
I bet you guys ever eat these during your childhood time... cause I DID!!!
How about THESE???
Famous cartoons on that time! All were my favourite! I watched them from "cartoon network" - Astro (except Doremon)
And THESE???
I bet you guys ever play these before... For me, I only ever play Guli and Yoyo...

These are what I did play on my childhood time... It's really fun laa...

Last, stationary... I ever got all except guy's pencil box but i ever see my guy friend used it... Did you see the gal's pencil box??? YEA! That's exactly how my childhood pencil box look like (full of sticker) but of cause that's not my pencil box... hahaa...

Other childhood memories...
Stickers (that's what i did... I got my own collection...)
Sailormoon (I bet a lot of girl like this very well)
Hello Kitty (Its sticker or soft toy or bla bla bla)
Barbie doll (I myself like it very well... hehee)
Mario (a type computer game that i ever crazy on it)
Power Ranger (lots of guys sure ever like it very well)
Acting like a teacher/doctor/businessmen (That's what I ever play with my childhood friends)
Acting like a adult (Most of the girls ever do so... Wearing mum's high heels and dress up like them)
Hide and Seek (We still play this sometimes although we are already old enough)
"London Brigde is Falling down" ( I guess you guys know what I'm trying to say right???)
Shark (I can't remember how it played but I still remember I did play it before... I think only who are from my primary school sure know...)
Small Stones (it's like throwing it and can keep going to higher level if you win...)

Here are some which I don't know what they called in English... hehee...
跳绳(mostly are girls who play this)
长手(those who were in the same primary school as me, then you sure know)
相追(this is what a lot of kids like to play)
"狼婆婆,几点了???" (it's like asking the bad granny what's the time now? at the same time, keep moving towards her... when she said the time is 12, then everyone has to RUN!!! Don't let her catch them...)
"荷花,荷花,几月开???" (everyone is holding hand to hand to form a circle and at the same time, asking the person who stand in the centre of the time... when he/she says 12 then he/she will start to break the circle...)
丢鞋子
(not sure you guys ever play it or not BUT I DID! It's not consider as throwing but it's throw ON the floor... Can't remember what's the purpose but maybe just for fun!)

Actually there is still a lot of things that i did play and do during my childhood time but I can't remember all now... hehee...

2 comments:

JUDGEMENTS ARE SUBJECTIVE said...

Sailormoon (I beg a lot of girl like this very well)

its bet lar.. nt beg. ^^

just letting u noe. =)

K wee said...

THANK YOU HOOO... THANKSSS LOT HOOO... =.= hahhaa...