Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A short one

Finally, can blog now... At least a while... :D
Was kinda busy recently...
Homeworks...
Assignments...
CPAASC Events...
And... Ermmm... Have no idea what i busy on also... Just feel very busy most of the time... Hahaa...


Line isn't that good these few days... I have no idea why... I couldn't go online!!! Haizzz... Life's really hard without internet... Not for chatting but research... Errr... Actually chatting also laa... Hahaa... It's something NECESSARY when I'm BORED...

Lots Lots Lots of things will be up soon... A BUSY OCTOBER...
But before that...
Raya is coming soon... meaning... HOLIDAYS coming soon... then 1 week after Raya would be our Mid-Sem Break... YEAY... Hollidays again... Muahahaa...

Gotto go now... Need to get back to my work now... Tadaa... :D

No comments: