Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deep down the hole

YEA!!! You didn't see the title wrongly - It's really DEEP DOWN THE HOLE!!! BIG BIG BIG AND DEEP DEEP DEEP HOLE!!!
I'm really dropping into a big and deep hole now... It's so hard to climb up and I have no idea how to climb up now...
It's so dark and I feel so scared now... I really don't know how to survive like this...
Wonder how's my future would be??? will I die like this or there is hope that I can survive???
I really don't know... sigh sigh sigh

Feel like crying now laa... shiat!!!

p/s: this post doesn't related to LOVE stuff at all... don't misunderstand...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really think too much. No matter how deep the hole is, its not the depiction of permanent crisis or state.

Think of it as u are just a passing by phrase, and the worst would be over sooner than you think in most cases at least. Just do what u can at the moment.

Hope you can climb back up.

K wee said...

are you teo lynn???

i guess i din think too much laa.. i really thought of tat question seriously... very serious... sigh

i hope looo... really hope loo... hope it would be fine soon...

Anonymous said...

what's the problem?

Sharon said...

pray and ask help from God.. =)

K wee said...

"anonymous" - actually it's about my study laa... :D
I really wonder how's my future would be with such super duper lousy results... sigh...

sharon - I think i really need that loo... :D thankz anyway...