Hurmm... Don't know what to blog now. But still feel like want to write something here.
I read my friend's msn personal message few days ago. I found this question quite interesting. She asked "boy and girl really can't just be friend???" I don't know how u people think of. But for me, i think CAN! But actually before this, what i thought is that i totally agree that boy and girl CAN'T just be friend. BUT BUT BUT don't know since when (think since this year... not sure) i changed my mind. How come boy and girl can't just be friend??? Some people might think that a guy make friend with a girl just because he like her and he is trying to chase her... It's NOT ALL like that larrr... For a gal, sometimes be friend with a guy might better than be friend with a gal because he might be more understanding and more trustworthy. Don't know why i think so but i just think so... haha :P
No comments:
Post a Comment