Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, May 16, 2008

SOI SOI SOI

*Sigh!!! Some things bad happen two days ago... rely very bad... Tat day was rely my bad bad bad day... So sad n angry...
Early in d morning i went to skul 2 hv my econs lecture. While every1 was waiting for d lecture outside d class, i went to toilet. I washed my spec since it was rely v dirty... Who noe tat i din hold it properly n i dropped it at d sink thr... I tot it will be fine since i ever dropped it like tat b4.. BUT BUT BUT... Unlucky... One side of d spec screw missing... I tried to find it on d sink n around d sink... But i cnt found it! I guess it falled into d sink "hole" oled... I want to go to spec shop but stil so early larrr... no one was opened their shop... So bo pian... I used d staple 2 replace d screw N weared d spec like tat d whole morning... Rely uncomfortable larr...
At nite, whn we finished our clas on 7.30pm... I 4low my frend's car go home... WHO NOE...(again)... I falled into d STUPID DRAIN whn i wan 2 get into d car!!! WHAT THE~~~ =.= My right leg gt injured... Painful larrrn quite serious... My leg just like lined A4 paper... Cz rely gt lots of lines thr... =.= SAd arrr... I rely scared ll leave ugly scar...I DON WAN!!! But 1 lucky thing is tat nobody saw it whn i falled down.. If nt i rely dono whr 2 put my face on!!! My books all falled down oso n "drink" d drain water... Hey NEW BOOK LEHHH...
Thn THn THN... Whn i reach hm... Whn i sit in front of d comp... Whn I wan 2 listen to music while doin my assignment... I went 2 find my phone... WHO NOE... (again again) My phone was missing... OH MAN!!! I was rely tension on tat time... I searched for it at all d place... I CNT found it... I tot it falled into d drain oso o i left it at d skul road thr... But luckily i jz left it in my frend's car... OH GOSH!!! Rely scared me larrr... I heart omos POP OUT lehhh!!!
Jz bcz of tat... My mood was totally spoilt til don hv mood 2 do my assignment anymr...
2day jz handed in my english essay... dono hw's it... *scary arrr
Stil gt few hmwrk haven done...
  • Innovation & Change (grp wrk) - start a bit only arr... need to be settle in dis week!!!
  • IT (powerpoint) - need to present it nx thursday... wow... tension oooooo
  • English (magazine article) - I need to write about dance... hmm.. n b d photographer for d magazine... quite fun... hehehe

Nx sat gt maths test again... 40% of our final exam lehhh... GOSH!!! I hvn understand d topic tat will be tested arrr... Adumak!!! =.= *SIGH~~~

No comments: