Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fun & Painful

I went to sushi king again jz nw... After my IT clas at around 2.30pm... I went wif a grp of frend which i met at swinburne... I din eat lots cz actually i ate sandwitch oled b4 d IT clas started... I had fun wif thm... haha BUT BUT BUT d si a pek so kepo kepo 1... hate lar... urghhhh...
4gt it!!! Thn after tat ar... i accompany cy 2 s'wak plaza 2 buy shoes... HAIHHH... I legs r so painful nw... especially my both "big toes" T.T Feel like my finger nails r goin to break liao... Bcz.. i weared high hill walked 4 a long long long tm... Bcz i m a kind of ppl who DONO hw 2 wear high hill... hohoho... i rely dono hw 2 wear... whn i wear it n walk... i jz look like a duck walking at d road... hahahha
I gotto start doin my wrk liao... lots of thing need 2 b settle... OMG...
LEFT : Lynnette, Chloe, Olivia, Edina, Audrey & Me
Me & Lynnette... Like this pic... hahaha but is a bit blur larr

Lynnette & Olivia... Shui lehhh

No comments: